Thursday, October 17, 2019

Finds for Friday, October 18, 2019

Casual 💗 Friday 💗  
and sooooo ready for the weekend!

[commission links throughout this post]






Finally got to try this cardi in Nordstrom last night! It's so cozy and it's VERY oversized! I sized down two sizes to a small! LOVE the color in person <3 
The tee is super cute and super soft and available in three cute prints <3 TTS I'm in large. GREAT price and probably won't stay in stock long.
LOTS more from my try on session at Nordstrom coming up tomorrow [and probably over the next few days!!]! 








A true flannel with a great fit and a great price and I just LOVE this print for Fall  <3 TTS I'm in large. There are more cute prints available too!





ROTHY'S

I still haven't tried these flats and I'm dying to try them! Made out of plastic water bottles [!] and I hear they are the most comfortable flat ever?  I'm always looking for a good work to weekend flat <3 Please let us know what you think if you've tried them!








VINCE CAMUTO BOOTIES 30% OFF IN FOUR COLORS!

REG AND WIDE CALF OPTIONS!! This is a steal of a price for Vince Camuto quality cuteness! Comfy + free shipping too! Four color options!  EEP!!!





VINCE CAMUTO TOTE HALF OFF

Two colors currently available!






RAGLAN SLEEVE THERMAL 33% OFF!
Two colors, SO cute and super easy to throw on and go at a GREAT price right now with free shipping and returns!





CARDI // TEE // DENIM // MULES

Same outfit as up above except with a different cardi <3 I fell in love with this waffle knit, slight balloon sleeve cardi! It's lightweight and very soft and SO cute in person! TTS I'm in large. Two colors!







!!!! Shop the sale HERE !!!

I LOVE this store and free shipping is rare!!


and that's it for today!
Have a great day, ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment