Thursday, November 14, 2019

My finds for Thursday, Nov 14, 2019

Good morning, beautiful ladies! I'm on week two of three weeks of business travel, and while it's been a great trip, it's also been a little tiring. All is well though! I am so very blessed to get to do a job that I love. I love this side hustle blog too, and luckily today I didn't have to look for long to find some great deals  :)   


[commission links throughout this post]





Had to take a quick pic from the hotel room because this cowl neck sweater is 50% off!! It's tunic length and perfect for work to weekend! SO cute with legging and tall boots too <3  TTS I'm in large and for reference, I'm 5'8. Several colors available in reg and plus sizes <3   
The loafers are a crazy good price and available in four colors, and a GREAT pair of stretchy comfy jeans for 30% off! <3 <3 <3 TTS and size up if in between!


STEVE MADDEN LOAFER 29% OFF!!  
LOVING the gorgeous neutral colors in this color called Grey Snake. 







Wear it as a tunic or as a dress 😍




Just launched today!






NO ALERT: this new Free People sweater :(  You know I love a good oversized sweater, but this one is simply designed poorly. It gathers in at the bottom in a very unflattering way. It makes your waist look huge and doesn't drape well. I really wanted to love this one, and if it only had been a more relaxed hem at the bottom it might have been a new fave tunic. No such luck though. For reference, I sized down two sizes, wearing Small and I am 5'8. Great material and LOTS of cute colors though!
Denim are SO cute and SO good for work to weekend <3 TTS Super soft and stretchy comfy <3 <3 <3 
Close up pic and details for the sneakers up next...






Can you see the subtle leopard detail? So cute in person and SO comfy too! I sized down a half size and LOVE <3







Just a super cute pair of jeans in a perfect wash for Winter <3 





Saw these in store and they stopped me in my tracks! They are SO fluffy, SO soft and super cushioned!! Two colors and just $29 + free shipping and returns <3 GREAT gift idea!




and that's it for today!
Have a beautiful day, ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment